Important Stuff I’ve Learned from Friends
- We need to take time for God, who is powerful and holy.
- People change, but we don’t have to fear change or let it ruin friendship.
- We never fail if we try. Human beings are not perfect. We can leave perfection to the Lord.
- Friendship is not to be taken lightly. It is an important relationship.
- We should express ourselves rather than keep emotions bottled up inside us.
- We can talk to our friends and offer mutual support.
- Worrying is a waste.
- We all have a special niche in life.
- Laughter is great medicine.
- What truly matters is on the inside. (Read 1 Peter 3:3-4.)
1 John 4:7-12 tells us that friends are gifts of God.